Welcome to the Official Website of the Public Service Commission (PSC) of Namibia
The PSC welcomes all of you who browse the dynamic website of the Public Service Commission (PSC) with the purpose of enriching yourselves with knowledge about the PSC.
Ms. Florence Z MUNYUNGANO (Member), Ambassador Eddie S AMKONGO (Chairperson) and Ms. Magdalena W DEETLEFS (Member)
Mr. Stefanus MOTINGA (Member), Ambassador Philemon K KAMBALA (Member) and Mr. Markus KAMPUNGU (Member)
| News Letters || Annual Report |
| || || || || || |
| April-July 2010 || August-November 2010 || August-November 2011 || December 2010-July 2011 || 1April 2012 to 31 March 2013 || |
Who are we?
- PSC is a Constitutional body.
- it consists of a Chairperson and no fewer than (3) and no more than six (6) other persons.
- Commissopners are nominated by the president and appointed by the National Assembly by resolution.
- Its functions are defined by an Act of Parliament.
- It is an independent and impartial body accountable to the National Assembly.
How are problems solved?
The Public Service Commission Investigates and Recommends Solutions to or Prime Minister.
How can we help you?
- We help to solve problems and attend to your grievances.
- We recognise you for your hardwork.
- We assist you in self develepment.
How Do we make decisions?
- By Consenses.
- By a majority voteof members present at any meeting.
- The chairperson has the casting vote if votes are undecided or equal.
What do we want to acheive?
- That you are recognised for your efforts and achievements.
- That the Public Service is respected for its quality performance and dedicated to preservation and guarding its human resources.
- That the public is an ideal workplace and keep skilled and talented people.
- That the Public is serviced by an efficient and effective workforce.